Our broad experience in commercial transactions includes the provision of high quality, proactive and practical advice in relation to competition law matters.
Our services include:
- Reviewing and drafting of our clients’ commercial agreements ( i.e distribution, franchising, agency agreements) and practices in compliance with competition laws;
- Handling intra-company complaints for anti-competitive behaviour;
- Advice and support in relation to the drafting and filing of notifications on proposed concentrations with the Cyprus Commission for the Protection of Competition;
- Advice and support to clients with strong market position on the application of the abuse of dominance provisions to their commercial behaviour;
- Advising on public procurement and state-aid matters; and
- Representation of our clients before the Cyprus Commission for the Protection of Competition and the Supreme Court of Cyprus in the context of private actions and litigation based on competition law.
TALK TO AN EXPERT