Our team has a deep-rooted understanding of employment law and we regularly advise both individuals and the Human Resource departments of domestic and multinational companies on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters which include:
- all employment aspects in commercial transactions;
- negotiation and drafting of employment and severance documents;
- information and consultation requirements;
- disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- employment data protection issues;
- employment aspects of company restructuring;
- transfer of undertakings;
- provident and pension funds issues;
- equality and diversity issues;
- voluntary severance schemes;
- Discrimination and Equal Pay claims and
- Data protection disputes.
We also have significant experience in the drafting and enforcement of restrictive covenants, confidentiality agreements as well as compromise and release agreements and employer’s manuals and policies.
We represent both employers and employees before the Industrial Disputes Tribunal the District Courts of Cyprus and the Supreme Court of Cyprus, in connection to Unfair and Wrongful dismissal disputes, Constructive Dismissal disputes , Mass Redundancies, TUPE disputes and any claims connected with Post-termination Restrictions and with Employees’ Duty of Fidelity and Confidentiality.