We are a modern, tech-savvy law firm with a particular interest in information & technology companies and we understand their needs and the challenges that they are facing.
We provide specialised advice to entrepreneurs, investors and innovative companies in the following fields:
- Drafting and review of commercial agreements;
- Intellectual property protection and enforcement;
- Competition law compliance and enforcement;
- Consumer law compliance;
- Data protection and privacy matters;
- Employment, Human Resources and Immigration;
- Gambling regulation compliance;
- Securing trade secrets and confidential information;
- Tax and financing implications in the information and technology sector
Our litigation team has significant experience in handling and representing clients in both domestic and cross-border information and technology related disputes before the courts, as well as before arbitral tribunals.