We have significant experience and expertise in domestic and cross-border dispute resolution, both through litigation and arbitral proceedings before the LCIA, the ICC, the SCC, the ICDR, the SICAC, and the CEDRAC.
Our litigation and arbitration practice combines deep industry knowledge with years of experience in commercial and corporate disputes which include:
- financial and regulatory disputes arising from the banker-customer relationship;
- breach of directors’ and fiduciary duties claims;
- shareholders’ disputes;
- winding-up applications;
- cross-border asset recovery;
- applications for the enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards;
- employment law disputes; and
- intellectual property and technology disputes
In order to safeguard our clients interests, we also support them in obtaining interim relief such as, freezing injunctions, disclosure injunctions, garnishee proceedings and search orders.