Our law firm KARAMANOLIS & KARAMANOLIS LLC is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated LAWYER to join our office in Nicosia.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University Law Degree.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 2 - 3 years of prior professional experience in the litigation department of a law firm in Cyprus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook).
Any additional academic or professional qualifications (such as an LLM, BPTC/BVC or LPC) will be considered an advantage.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of legal advice to clients of the firm
- Drafting of legal advice/opinions
- Drafting of pleadings
- Drafting of commercial agreements
- Review and negotiation of transactional documentation, corporate and commercial agreements/documents
- Representation of our clients before the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus and/or arbitral tribunals and other authorities
- Legal research
- Support of the senior lawyers of the firm
Any applications without CV will not be considered.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.