Andreas is dual qualified lawyer in Greece and Cyprus specializing in cases related to Administrative and Constitutional Law, Taxation Law, and Public Procurement Law.
He has also significant experience in complex banking issues and multifaceted corporate disputes. Furthermore, his practice includes advising on contentious matters of construction law and aspects of white-collar crime.
Andreas has studied in Athens, where he earned an LLB from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in 2009. In 2010 he obtained an LLM in Tax Law from Queen Mary College, University of London and in 2012 he obtained his second LLM in Administrative and Constitutional Law from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Before coming to Cyprus, Andreas worked in Athens as a lawyer for a leading law firm and the Tax Department of one of the largest international professional services networks, where he acquired significant experience in advising clients on cross-border transactions.
Furthermore, in 2012, Andreas completed a traineeship at the Directorate General for Taxation and Customs Union of the European Commission where he had the opportunity to cooperate with EU officials in several procedures against Member States for infringement of EU law due to incompatible provisions of their national tax legislation.
After his return to Cyprus, Andreas completed his pupillage in the Office of the Attorney General of the Republic in 2014 and then joined one of the largest law firms in Nicosia where he worked as an associate lawyer for 3 years and as a senior associate for 2 more years. In September 2019, Andreas joined our firm as a Director.
- Representation of clients in complex banking issues and multifaceted corporate disputes.
- Representation of clients in contentious matters of construction law and aspects of white-collar crime.
- Representation of individuals and companies before the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission in disciplinary procedures.
- Provision of legal advice and representation of clients before the Commissioner of Taxes in cases of alleged tax avoidance and criminal tax evasion.
- Representation of clients before the Tenders Review Authority, the newly created Commission for Exclusion of Economic Operators from Public Tenders, the Disciplinary Board of the Public Service Commission, the Disciplinary board of the Education Service Commission and the Disciplinary board of the Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber.